8.6.12

New Music #2


I discovered Chad Valley when I stumbled upon H&M's Fashion Against Aids 2012 ad.

It got me hooked and made me want to make out with someone looking all attractive. So of course I googled this guy and gave his EP Equatorial Ultravox a try since the track came from there.
I have to say, I was quite disappointed with it. It started off with this AMAZING track, then it just went nowhere. I mean none of them stand out like 'Now That I'm Real'; which is a shame really.


I've been meaning to listen to this song every since I heard it in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1, but never seem to until yesterday. What else can I say? I absolutely love this track cause every time I hear it, the scene between Harry and Hermione would appear in my head, so it will forever be a nostalgic song to me.